VoyForums

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 22:25:14 CSTLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:58:37 07/01/18 Sun
Author: Comicality
Subject: (S) "Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties 46"

A brand new chapter of "Gone From Daylight" is up and ready for you guys to read tonight! We'll continue our 'Year 20' celebration on Tuesday with more of your favorites and a couple of surprises! K?

This was my very first big challenge when the site was celebrating it's ONE year anniversary! I wanted it to be different from everything that I had ever written before it, and I was hoping that it would do well in the long run. And...it DID! Hehehe!

"Gone From Daylight" is the most popular story on the entire website, and it has held that title for 19 years in a row! So, even if you claim that it's not your thing, and you don't like that kind of story, or you just have some deep hatred for gay sci fi/horror and vampire stories in general...I welcome you to give this one a try. It just might change your mind. What have you got to lose, right?

You can find the whole story on the Shack at...

https://www.gayauthors.org/comicality/stories.html

Thanks to all of you fans who have been so MASSIVELY supportive over the years! This new chapter is for you! I love you, I cherish your input, and I can't wait to give you more! MWAH!!!

https://youtu.be/coktricONb4

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.