VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Saturday, May 30, 2020 11:22:57 CSTLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:39:45 12/02/19 Mon
Author: Comicality
Subject: Comsie's Answer...
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "Imagine Magazine Question For 12/1" on 13:48:36 11/29/19 Fri

Body issues...

You know, I definitely went through an extended phase when I wished I looked as cute as this boy or that boy. Plus I was having celebrity crushes at that age, and it was like, "OMIGOD!!! If I could just be Eddie Furlong or Brad Renfro or Aaron Carter for a few weeks...I'd take over the whole WORLD! Hehehe!

But, honestly...I can't say that I remember ever really having body issues when I was growing up. Which is weird, because I was an emotional wreck during that time. I think I was about as damaged as any tween/teen could be at that time. And yet...I can truly say that I still felt comfortable in my own skin. I wasn't really about my looks, or my weight, or my hair. I never had any 'size' issues below the belt, if you know what I mean. I can't explain why though. It just never happened.

Now...on an emotional level, I was extremely bad with compliments! I couldn't handle them. They felt like sarcasm to me. But, again, that was more of an emotional thing. I used to back away from people who seemed too friendly or interested or paid me any compliments. It was unnatural to me. I used to draw comic books when I was younger, and (unfortunately) I have hazel eyes, which weren't really common. That was the one thing that I have always been super self conscious about. And when I would draw my comic book characters...I never put any pupils in their eyes at all. So, if I had one weakness, it would be that. Because, in direct sunlight, they change from brown to green...and it freaks people out sometimes.

Meaning..."I'm a freak."

But, again, that's an emotional reaction. Not a physical one.

For anyone who is feeling any physical pressure or paranoia, I want to tell you that you have nothing to worry about. YOU are somebody's dreamboy! Believe me! No matter who you are, where you live, or what you look like...you are EXACTLY what somebody is searching for! Tall, short, skinny, muscles, chubby, white, black, blond, brunette, smooth, hairy...from age 14 to 40 to 80...somebody is searching for you right now. So get out there and let them find you! K?

Can't be any easier than that! :P

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Bullimia Nervosa ~ The Disease That Eats You (My small Story) -- Julian William Taylor, 11:16:33 12/06/19 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.