VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Monday, May 25, 2020 6:27:12 CSTLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:29:07 04/28/15 Tue
Author: Sanderix
Subject: (CR) GFD Reviews from Germany

Hey Comicality,
I just started translating GFD 07:Renegade which can be found here:

http://www.fanfiktion.de/s/532e39150003b8d037ebc46e/28/Gone-From-Daylight

At this point I would like to let you know about the reviews I received so far. To let you know that your german fanbase is growing. There are already around 100 subscribers to the german GFD an a couple of thousand hits. So here are some comments of the German readers.

Keep up the great work.
Many greetings
Sanderix
----------------------------

„This story is beautiful … it is witty and one of the better stories you can find on the internet”

“Thanks for this great story… I love the diary entries of Taryn, those different points of view; this idea is so wonderful and gives this story a certain charm…”

“I love the creativeness and the details of this story, and that answers only come step by step … and create new questions. By this it never gets boring. I like getting to know the characters one by one and always, when it fits into the plot.”
-Ellenor Berlin-

“… I haven’t finished everything yet, but I like what I read so far … I’m only confused, why they are all so young. Sure that Justin is only 14?”
-Piccolo II-

“… really an unique story. Normally you find such perfection only on sale …”
-Gremlin-

“I stumbled over this story a few days ago and like it a lot. The idea is just fantastic and well implemented. I like Justin, I like Taryn, and even Trevor, I like … all of them! Sweet boys with a lot of background and characterized with a lot of effort. Like that you get to know them only bit by bit. And how Justin gets to know himself and always makes new experiences together with the readers is so thrilling. I just have to love him.
Some secrets are mentioned and will be revealed only some chapters later, but everything fits together. I’m really excited.
To think how much still is to happen and must be revealed gives a queasy feeling. I only hope Comicality will never lose the interest in writing this story, because this amazing story deserves to be finished. Yes this is my only concern, because every chapter is perfect and great, but I know this story is already long, and probably will be still much longer, and often a lot of good stories remain unfinished. But the author shouldn’t write because of me or someone else but for himself, for the fun and for his characters which he brings to life on paper.”
-xxxx-

“It’s not often that I’m so excited. This story gets under my skin. The style of writing is just fantastic. I can’t wait for the next chapter.”

“I love this world of vampires, this unknown. You almost want to be a part of this hidden world yourself. What I really like: It is a homoerotic story, not like Twilight. Although I’ve read those books as well. Because to think that you can be together with a person for eternity is great and romantic. And the fact that you can only survive by killing people, is cruel, but we humans kill thousands of lives every day. You should think of it when you order your next schnitzel.”
-darkman1979-

“Incredible, really! This story doesn’t let go! …This “other” world really fascinates me … The vampires I knew so far were from Twilight or ‘The Vampire Diaries’. This story mixed everything somehow and put it in another form. The ‘Burning in the sun’ like in TVD, and the ‘Extra’ like in Twilight.
But what disturbs me a little bit is the age of the boys (and girls) at the lot … as I understand it, they are mostly between 12 and 15 years old … but definitively appear to be older regarding their actions or regarding their thoughts (especially Justin’s). Much older! I didn’t have such reasonable trains of thoughts when I was 13 or 15. If I didn’t knew better, I would think, Justin is already 16 or 17. A boy at the age of 14 really would have taken a long time to get over the decisions Justin has to make. But enough whining. It’s just … I like this story … but … do you know this, when you really like something but there is a tiny thing that annoys you? Anyway, many thanks to Comicality.”
-Bellatrix-Black-

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.