VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Monday, May 25, 2020 6:38:47 CSTLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:00:00 06/18/15 Thu
Author: Cirrus
Subject: That was AWESOME!
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "(Part One)" on 15:14:44 06/17/15 Wed

I loved all the interactions between the people from Billy's work. They all felt like real people with their unique personalities. It was a really nice "pay off" chapter, where all the groundwork laid in previous chapters came to fruition.

The kiss felt like a really appropriate climax to the chapter. You can imagine that if they'd thought about it too much they might not have gone ahead with it, but they were both just so overwhelmed in the moment they temporarily forgot where they were. And then everyone was super supportive. I love the happy endings!

It was a nice contrast to the sadness of the chapter where Billy's dad finally left.

Couldn't help feeling sorry for Robin though. I'm trying to remember the "pining and single" gay boys in Billy's life. There's Jimmy, and Stevie, and even though Robin is sort-of dating AJ, we pretty much know that dating AJ is the equivalent of being single. Am I missing anyone?

I'm not sure whether it fits in Comsie's masterplan, but I'd love to see Billy give these boys a chance to mingle with each other... like maybe inviting Stevie along the next time Taylor's band plays. (It's probably too soon for Jimmy, but those boys all deserve SOMEONE sweet in their lives).

And in foreshadowed events to come, I'm looking forward to the start of filming for Ian's movie.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Aww, so cute! -- Mike84, 14:25:51 06/20/15 Sat

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.