VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Monday, June 24, 2019 11:31:08 CSTLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:48:21 03/24/15 Tue
Author: Comicality
Subject: Awwww, JD and Adam...I'm sorry, you guys.
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "A Sad Decision..." on 00:30:45 03/21/15 Sat

Like I said, it'll still be on Nifty. And I won't neglect the story for any length of time just because it's not on the site. I think "Untouchable" is strong enough to stand on its own now. It'll be found.

It's just that I've reached the point where I feel like I'm like that fatigued and frazzled single mom in the toy store, standing next to a screaming toddler. After YEARS of trying to defend something that really shouldn't need defending anymore than being gay needs to be defended or explained...I'm just like, "For CHRIST sake!!!! Just buy the fucking BRAT his/her rubber ball or his action figure or whatever the FUCK they want so I can have some fucking peace of mind already! Just BUY it, and shut them the fuck up already!!!" UGH!

I honestly think this will help to make things better. It'll be in a home where it's welcome by its audience now. No more bullying. They didn't want "Untouchable" to exist. Instead, they're helping me move it to a place where THEY don't exist! And we'll all be happier for it in the end.

So smile, k? It's a good thing. Because...I mean...what do they have to complain about now? Nothing. I've taken their ammo away. Now they have to go out and find a whole new purpose for life. I wish them luck.

I've got mine! :P

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.