VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 8:29:37 CSTLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:37:04 03/24/15 Tue
Author: Comicality
Subject: Hehehe...::Kiss::
In reply to: Adam 's message, "ugh..." on 04:38:54 03/24/15 Tue

No worries, dude. The fires haven't died inside of me, promise. But picking my battles is what has allowed me to last for so long. Sometimes you get stronger through what you sacrifice than you do from what you covet from others.

I don't feel guilty in the least. Not at all. But I'll breathe easier knowing that the next person to come around with a complaint is going to feel really silly doing it, because they don't have a reason to do so anymore. Make 'em work for it.

Here...you can listen to these on your trucking route. Hehehe, I remember what ya like! :) Might make you feel better about the whole situation. Then we can BOTH feel good about it! Because....FUCK 'em, right? ::Giggles::

This is the ULTIMATE Comsie Hater song! LOL!

How amazing is the second verse and chorus of this song? Love you, MJB!!!

How could I leave this one out? "I do what I want and say what I want with NO apologies!" :P

See? These can keep you pumped up for me while you're on the road. K? When you hear 'em, I'll know you've got my back. ((Hugz))

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.