VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Monday, June 24, 2019 11:26:33 CSTLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:37:21 04/18/15 Sat
Author: Brandonrobby
Subject: Sweet hearing about Stevie too
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "(S) "Billy Chase 392" (Double Sized Chapter)" on 21:21:52 04/15/15 Wed

It's kind of sad for Billy that his dad is going away soon. He's going to need his friends and will need to be there for Trace.

Kind of wonder about Billy knowing all these gay boys from work and wonder if we might find out Brandon has some history with one of them. Of course I also can't help but think Billy can help some of those lonely boys find someone to call a friend. I feel sad for sweet Robin turning to AJ for release.

I like hearing about Stevie. I really like the ballsy little emo boy who came out in front of the entire school and faced down the bullies. He's one of the reasons Brandon and Billy are getting back together. Hmmmm... Maybe Billy should ask Brandon to bring Stevie along to the show and maybe he'll hit it off with Robin or Garrett.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Another great one -- EzekielT, 23:19:59 04/22/15 Wed

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.