VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:11:26 06/01/16 Wed
Author: Katie
Subject: Re: Mike Smith Family
In reply to: Kathy Lusk 's message, "Mike Smith Family" on 19:37:50 05/29/16 Sun

There are tons of pictures on Pinterest of Mike. I've seen a few pictures of Mike and his son there. You can also search through google images, where if ya click on the pictures it will take you to more sites with pictures. With google images if ya change up the search ya get different images, for example Mike Smith DC5 or DC5 Mike Smith or just Dave Clark Five. Don't think I have ever seen any pictures of Mike's parents, but that does not mean they are not out there. As for Charley, I've heard her own son has bad mouthed her. Don't really know much about her, except seen her in movies and on TV in the 60's. I've read her and Mike may have been heading for divorce at the time of his accident. I don't know if that is true, but if it is, it must have been hard on the both of them after the accident. Like they say about Dave, people are not what they seem. Mike just may have been as much to blame as Charley, some people are just not the marrying kind. If it is true they were getting a divorce, then Charley really had a lot to deal with. She was gonna look bad if she left, and she looked bad bad for staying, she couldn't win.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: Mike Smith Family -- Pam, 14:08:04 06/01/16 Wed
  • Re: Mike Smith Family -- Kathy Lusk, 20:29:20 06/18/16 Sat
  • Re: Mike Smith Family -- Kathy Lusk, 20:31:42 06/18/16 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.