VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:27:35 06/30/16 Thu
Author: Joey Hornick
Subject: Re: Rolling Stone's List of the top 100 drummers--a joke
In reply to: Kevin 's message, "Re: Rolling Stone's List of the top 100 drummers--a joke" on 14:16:06 06/29/16 Wed

Hey George
Yes, the wife did have health issues. Broke her ankle last year in July. Had a high fever in June of last year which her doctor thought was the start of a gall bladder attack. She had it taken out in May. It took until late December before she could climb the 21 steps to our apartment. We had to live for awhile in my parents (both died in 7 months in 2014 and Jan 2015) house which is now my house. Took a long time off work. Now she walks with a cane lots but is a lot more mobile. Next step is to start driving again. Thanks for asking. John Densmore could perhaps be on the list. I completely forgot how good Johnny Barbata was but I dont think he made the list. Look at it yourself online. Should be easy to find. Bye.
Joey

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.