VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 02:04:42 10/09/16 Sun
Author: Ron Ryan
Subject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM CHARLIE GOREK SMITH
In reply to: Vic 's message, "Re: A MESSAGE FROM CHARLIE GOREK SMITH" on 14:57:41 10/08/16 Sat

I believe in 'Karma', what you sow is what you reap. People might think they are lucky in life, and if they steal, or get one over on someone they think are clever, but somewhere along the line Karma will bite them on the bum (butt) big time. My Wife was the first person to hear 'Because' when I wrote it, I played and sung it to her and as I thought it was rather good, I leaned back from my piano stool waiting for her to say how good she thought it was and her words were something along the lines of 'it's OK, but not as good as Sometimes, fancy a cup of tea'? with that she went into the kitchen to make a pot of tea (no tea bags back then in our house) leaving me puzzled as I thought I had come up with something special. Mind you she has not changed her mind since, and even after all the hundreds of songs I have written since she still thinks 'Sometimes' is the best.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: A MESSAGE FROM CHARLIE GOREK SMITH -- DC5dude, 02:34:01 10/09/16 Sun
  • Re: A MESSAGE FROM CHARLIE GOREK SMITH -- Ron Ryan, 11:59:06 10/09/16 Sun
  • Re: A MESSAGE FROM CHARLIE GOREK SMITH -- Katie, 12:09:49 10/09/16 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.