VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:27:19 10/09/16 Sun
Author: Katie
Subject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM CHARLIE GOREK SMITH
In reply to: Ron Ryan 's message, "Re: A MESSAGE FROM CHARLIE GOREK SMITH" on 02:29:17 10/09/16 Sun

We know the story is ridiculous and makes no sense at all. It is utterly absurd and unbelievable. But it's Mike's little story and he stuck to it. Charlie is only the messenger of this tall tale. I wander if she has more I'd love to hear all of them. I have an intense love of money myself, and honestly because I was so poor for over 1/2 of my life, if I came into tons of money, greed would take me over faster than I could breathe. We all say we wouldn't change, but we all change at least a little. It's not just Dave with the wild imagination, it's Mike as well, and possibly the others. They had an image to protect and some went to their graves protecting it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.