VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:35:55 11/26/16 Sat
Author: Katie
Subject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM CHARLIE GOREK SMITH
In reply to: Vic 's message, "Re: A MESSAGE FROM CHARLIE GOREK SMITH" on 21:46:50 11/25/16 Fri

It seems it just isn't Dave who tells tall tales. They all or some may have had their own little DC5 tall tales. I personally don't know. I have heard bad things about Charlie but I have no idea what's true and what isn't. I have no first hand info about why her and Mike were divorcing, or what her and Mikes life was like after the accident. In all honesty and fairness to Charlie and Mike, the accident must have been hard for the two of them. Of course way harder for Mike, he suffered mental and extreme physical problems because of it. But it couldn't have mentally been easy for either one of them. No matter what Charlie did after the accident it was gonna look bad for her. Mike may have made some of the choices that Charlie got blamed for. Dave, Mike, Rick, Denis and Lenny are and were human beings with faults like everyone else. A lot of the things people say Dave lies about so did the others, but Dave is always the one singled out. The age lies, well that applies to Rick and Len as well, the not playing applies to Rick as well, the songwriting applies to Mike as well and many other things. I'm not defending Dave, there is just something that's a little creepy about him. What I am saying is everyone has their own little lies and tall tales not just Dave or Charlie. I do believe though that what Charlie says about Mike is what Mike himself told her, be it truth or lies.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.