VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:50:50 11/27/16 Sun
Author: Ellen
Subject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM CHARLIE GOREK SMITH
In reply to: Katie 's message, "Re: A MESSAGE FROM CHARLIE GOREK SMITH" on 07:35:55 11/26/16 Sat

Katie: There are people on this board who DO know what they are talking about in regards to the DC5; however, YOU are not one of them. Most of us are careful about what we say on a public message board. There have been several postings trying to enlighten you, but you seem determined to stick to your own opinion. There are 2 things that I want to emphasize. FACT:Ron Ryan wrote the songs that he says he wtote. FACT:"Charlie" cannot be trusted to be honest nor truthful. For example, in the interview she said Mike's son was 21 years when he died. We all know he was 24 years and none of us are his stepmother. I believe that she only "stayed" with Mike for his money and the facts prove it. I lost any respect for your opinion when you said you only own 1 DC5 cd and you continued with your prattle about who played what on the records. You don't know what great music there is beyond the "hits." There are songs that are real gems on the albums. I can say this because I own 17 albums,15 45s, 16 cds, photos, tour books, sheet music, etc., and I listen to at least 1 DC5 album every day. Please, stop trying to "defend" Arlene Gorek Charles Mahan Quarry Reimer Smith. If you knew much about her, you would have at least realized how much she avoided telling the truth in the interview.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.