VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:35:05 11/27/16 Sun
Author: Katie
Subject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM CHARLIE GOREK SMITH
In reply to: Ellen 's message, "Re: A MESSAGE FROM CHARLIE GOREK SMITH" on 09:50:50 11/27/16 Sun

I totally say that I may be wrong because I myself do not have first hand knowledge of anything DC5. I read what others say and form my own opinions, which some may agree with and others may not. No one has to agree with me, it's just my opinion, be it right or wrong. I do believe that Ron Ryan wrote the DC5 songs. That is something I do not dispute. I've only heard that Dave and Mike dispute that one, not me. As for the CDs, that's true I only own 1. But I use to listen to You Tube all the time to hear all of there other songs. The hits are far from my favorites. The instrumentals are kinda my favorites and none of them were hits. As for Charlie being a bad step mom, I heard don't know if it was true, that her own son badmouths her, so it doesn't surprise me in the least that she didn't know Mike's sons age. I'm not defending or condemning her, I don't know enough about her to do either. You said you believe she was only out for Mike's money, and that's your opinion based on what you know, and you are totally entitled to that. I have no idea what she wanted or what she didn't. All I've ever heard is how much money Dave has and how the others had nothing. It is very nice that you have so many DC5 items, it sounds like a very nice collection. I do have a couple of old magazines aside from the CD but that's all. I simply could never afford a collection as extensive as yours, or many others have, even if I wanted one. It's because of message boards with so much conflicting stories about the DC5 that has caused me to question so much. I am very sorry if I have offended you or anyone else, but it's my opinion, just as you and everyone else has their own opinions. I know that I do not feel as defensive towards the DC5 as so many others are. My favorite is Denis, but if info came out about him that was bad, it is what it is.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: A MESSAGE FROM CHARLIE GOREK SMITH -- Katie, 07:37:18 11/28/16 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.