VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:28:30 02/24/17 Fri
Author: Ron Ryan
Subject: Re: Hey Ron
In reply to: Joey Hornick 's message, "Re: Hey Ron" on 22:30:14 02/23/17 Thu

I knew Tom when he first came to London from his home in Wales, I knew him because his Manager 'Gordon Mills' shared an office with Larry Page who was the Manager of my Band at the time 'The Riot Squad'. Tom had hardly any money at the beginning and I bought him a few coffees and even a breakfast or two in the Cafe we all used to hang around in Regent Street, London's 'Tin Pan Alley. It's hard to believe that when I had recorded my first record 'Anytime' with the Riot Squad and was going to use another of my songs on the 'B' side Gordon Mills asked Larry if he would ask me if would use one of his songs? The demo' was already made with Tom singing it and to save money Larry wanted to use the backing track of the demo' and just take off Tom's voice and put mine on the the vocal track, and that's what was done. I did not like the idea or the song (I think it is called Jump) but it kept everyone happy (except me) so I went along with it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.