VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:50:08 03/15/17 Wed
Author: Ron Ryan
Subject: Re: Best song enhanced
In reply to: Linda 's message, "Re: Best song enhanced" on 10:54:59 03/14/17 Tue

Hello Linda, thanks that worked!!! It's funny because that song was planed to be the DC5's next single at the time. Dave spent a lot of money on the production of it, and it does sound rather good even today. The big laugh was that Dave promised me that if he had any time left on the session he would record the song I constantly nagged him to record 'Twist and shout', but he though my (and Stephen Fosters song) was 'stronger'. But after they did record 'Twist and shout' Dave realised he was wrong!!! But by the time Dave was convinced that 'Twist and shout' was the side to use as the 'A' side Brian Poole had rushed into the studio (I think it was the same studio Dave used' and recorded it and got the hit!!! Thanks for your help Linda.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.