VoyForums

Saturday, September 22, 02:37:15pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 19, 12:00:55am
Author: craig
Subject: rb we are still here. oh i talked to gilbert and he said the only time he has to sit on my knee is when you come over to the house because he is scared, he said the sun went away and there is no room to stand because you take up the whole city block. by the way rb how long will it take you and twin brother to put that small block together this time. my boy is almost 2 years old and getting real good with his leggo building blocks, maybe i can bring him over to help you and pete put that pos of small back together for the?? what is it fifth time now.
In reply to: rb 's message, "hey there pb i finaly got to meet the venom dude at his place of work. he seems like a alright guy. by the way have you herd anything from craig and his short little irony terrorist dude gilbert. you dont here much from them any more. you know i bet that the irony dude gilbert is over at his buddy craigs house, sitting on craigs knee drinking lemonade. you know gilbert sits on craigs knee so he can look craig and everyone sitting down in the eye. i guess some day they will get back on the web page" on Tuesday, July 17, 10:09:35pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.