VoyForums

Wednesday, April 25, 07:48:55amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 19, 08:23:33am
Author: Venom
Subject: Hey,how is it going.When I talked to you at the window I could not rememder the name until later...old age. You also seem to be a cool guy.I hope eveything is going well for you .
In reply to: craig 's message, "rb we are still here. oh i talked to gilbert and he said the only time he has to sit on my knee is when you come over to the house because he is scared, he said the sun went away and there is no room to stand because you take up the whole city block. by the way rb how long will it take you and twin brother to put that small block together this time. my boy is almost 2 years old and getting real good with his leggo building blocks, maybe i can bring him over to help you and pete put that pos of small back together for the?? what is it fifth time now." on Thursday, July 19, 12:00:55am

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.