VoyForums

Saturday, February 17, 07:38:21pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 19, 10:09:36pm
Author: rb
Subject: thats it you little short fucker. i dont care where you go i will find you some where, some how, sometime over this weekend. you better be looking over your shoulder because i might be there. wait a second i forgot who i was talking to. dont be looking over your shoulder you might want to be looking up
In reply to: Gilbert 's message, "LOL LOL Dick you sound upset. Is this the best you can do. Boy you and your motor need alot of work. Try again or call me i will give you lessons on how to run someone in the dirt. Venom you must work at a food place this is only place Dick visits. I know for sure you dont work at Jenny Craig. or Weight Watchers. Dick will not visit those places. He said it burns when he walks in. You to big you eat too much. Does that soud familiar?" on Thursday, July 19, 11:52:11am

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.