VoyForums

Wednesday, April 25, 12:10:49amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 23, 10:24:26pm
Author: craig
Subject: that is it fb you have just pissed off every one on this board. that is funny because last time i saw you, you were driving one of those blue ovals because chevy does not offer a 1/2 ton truck with 4 ton springs. the bad thing about that statement is there are more blue ovals at the track going fast than chevys or mopars. now you have just made me and my brother mad.
In reply to: rb from close to the southside 's message, "Hey there all you ford mustang dudes the new car club that has just been started is looking for a bunch of people to get together. let me know if you are up for it. fast or slow it does not matter. we are wanting to start a new reef in the gulf and we need your help dumping all the blue ovals we can get in the water to get this going" on Monday, July 23, 10:11:05pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.