VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: Re: It works!

Author:
Jamie O'Neill
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thu, May 27 2004, 6:44:16 GMT
In reply to: Tori 's message, "Re: It works!" on Mon, May 24 2004, 5:08:37 GMT

Dear Tori, you must forgive me for not asking your permission to use that graphic. Am I right -- it's the one with all the quotes? I had intended to, honest. But it was the middle of the night and the bottom of the bottle when I went public with the site, and all my good intentions went down with the dregs. Thanks for your permission now (and for being so gracious about it) -- I'd hate to have to remove that graphic.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: It works!

Author:
Lily
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Jun 04 2004, 5:00:01 GMT

Remus and Sirius, Sirius and Remus...

I think the reason why this ship is so visible is that they know each other so well, so much better than we could ever know them. They just seem to be very intimatly involved, whether it be just close friends or lovers. And I think that the power they hold over one another--there's a deep respect that one would expect partners to hold for each other. Also, the joint Christmas present during OotP. Need I say more? (That last one was just a joke)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.