VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: Not quite done, but...

Author:
Mary Salome
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thu, May 24 2007, 22:48:13 GMT

I've never been so affected by a book. I can't stop thinking about it. I read it while I'm walking, I want to call in sick so I can finish it. I feel like I'm on a drug or back in my first relationship and completely messed up by the feelings. I love this book and I can't wait to be finished. I borrowed it from someone and don't think I can give it back -- I'll have to replace his copy.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Not quite done, but...

Author:
stephan (i understand)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, May 25 2007, 18:49:11 GMT

>I've never been so affected by a book. I can't stop
>thinking about it. I read it while I'm walking, I want
>to call in sick so I can finish it. I feel like I'm on
>a drug or back in my first relationship and completely
>messed up by the feelings. I love this book and I
>can't wait to be finished. I borrowed it from someone
>and don't think I can give it back -- I'll have to
>replace his copy.
i understand how u feel am reading again because i missed so many things first time around,its a very powerfull experience this book and in a way changes the wa u see thingsx

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Not quite done, but...

Author:
Mary Salome
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, May 31 2007, 18:18:24 GMT

Thank you... I feel like such a dork because I can't stop talking about the book and no one around me understands! I'm slowly getting them to read it so I can talk to them about it -- though they are afraid it won't live up to all my raving.

I want to re-read it, too, so I can savor details I know I missed because I was so caught up in the plot.

>i understand how u feel am reading again because i
>missed so many things first time around,its a very
>powerfull experience this book and in a way changes
>the wa u see thingsx

[> Subject: Re: Not quite done, but...

Author:
stephan (i no)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Jun 03 2007, 23:45:12 GMT

>i totally understand since i read it i felt like i was sucked into their world the characters are so well written ,my dad is irish and i no a million doylers and jims and aunt sawneys etc, i felt like i was in grief at the end and felt deppressed when i had finished but when it passes you realise you have read a very powerfull book and it kind of changes the way you see things xI've never been so affected by a book. I can't stop
>thinking about it. I read it while I'm walking, I want
>to call in sick so I can finish it. I feel like I'm on
>a drug or back in my first relationship and completely
>messed up by the feelings. I love this book and I
>can't wait to be finished. I borrowed it from someone
>and don't think I can give it back -- I'll have to
>replace his copy.

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.