VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: At Swim Two Boys

Author:
Danny (Hopefull)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tue, Oct 02 2007, 13:20:48 GMT

I read this book several years ago and fell in love with it. I am still in love with it. The journey I took while reading ASTB ultimately became the catalyst in a series of positive changes in my life. I guess good things come to you just at the right time, not a minute before. I wrote Mr. O'Neill and told him what an impact his book had had on me. I wanted him to know just how much his words had filled my heart with joy and hope. It was as though someone or some thing had gently placed a hand on the back of my head and moved it just a bit so that I could look at things from a different perspective and see a new horizon.

The magic of his book stayed in my heart for about three years but somehow I've let it slip away. Shame on me. I don't know why I thought about ASTB today but I am glad I did. Perhaps it has something to do with things happening just at the right time. Who knows.. However, what I do know is that I need to read the book again. I need that "magical" hand to shift my head again so that I can regain what I felt not too long ago. Thank you Mr. O'Neill...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.