VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: Visit

Author:
W Fortuin (happy)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wed, Jul 07 2010, 10:21:59 GMT

Hi Everyone! Hi Mr. O'Neill!
Since the last post is from 2005, i don't think the forum is working anymore, nevertheless i try post something...

Bought and read the book around 2005 in Holland. As a dutch guy living in Antwerp, i as touched as the rest of the peoples here by the story.

Last week we (as in 20 motorcyclists) went to Ireland for a week and made a very nice ride through the south of Ireland! Also visit Dublin/Bray, and i took the change to visit the places (blackrock and surroudings) from the book. Being an 'openwaterswimmer', i thought on taking a try to swim to the muglins myself, but: standing there, thinking it's a hell of a swim to get there! :-) It was nice to be able to visit the described places from the book!

By the way: Ireland was unbelieveble beautifull! And the people where very nice. Can imagine that's worth fighting for...

Hope to be back once (of twice)!

Grtz Wzzl

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.