VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:22:06 07/20/12 Fri
Author: Suryah
Subject: Most Painful Injection!!

This incident took place on last Monday. I was not feeling well right from Sunday night and hence decided to meet the Dr. As I reached his clinic around 9 am it was crowded already. Had to wait for an hour, lucky though as i Witnessed a girl getting he ass Punctured. My turn came up I went into the doctors room. He said I was running high fever and have to take antibiotics. As I came out the nurse asked me to wait for my shot, and I was anxiously waiting for my butt to be punctured . As she entered the injection room she closed the room and asked me to lower my pants and lie down on the bed. I did as instructed and was enjoying the moments and she came near me cleansed my butts and started injecting suddenly i lost my excitement as the pain was immense. She saw my grimed face and had a laugh and asked was it hurting i just moaned and she replied hold yourself it will hurt.. She took around 2 mins fr the shot as it was completed she vigorously rubbed my ass and pulled up my briefs. I was planning to enjoy the shot but it was the young nurse who enjoyed the shot and my nudity . My right bottom was aching for almost 5 days..Till now this has been the most painful shot that I have had ..

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.