VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:27:47 01/31/08 Thu
Author: kathy
Subject: i like to be spanked

I am 38 years old and I like to be spanked. when I was a young girl my mom and dad would spank me and one day what I was 13 I started to like it when I would get spanked, one day my mom had some friends over and I was acting up and my mom tole me she was going to spank me but I kee on acting up and my mom told me again that if I did not stop she was going to spank me and then one of the women said that she though that she should go ahead and spank me my mom told me to come over there to her and she pulled my dress up and pulled my paintes down to the caves of my legs there was 8 women there and they sam my bare bottom and the way my mom had me over her legs I was sure the women could see what I had between my legs I did not want the lades to see my butt getting spanked but when my mom started spanking me and I knew my butt was getting red and that all the other were watching me I starting to like what was going and after my mom was done I went into my bed room and played with my self my but was sting but it felt great knowing that all the women had seen my putt get red and from that day on I have liked spanking my hubb spanks me a lot and he shaves between my legs and now we have age play I act like a little girl he even puts diapers on me and takes my temp in my butt it asll fells great and we make love a lot also we went to a sex shop and we got a spect so he could act like a doctor and we also got some cathethers I like to have them put in me also the things we got said they were nov. itimes and not for use but who would buy them and not use them and I have to have an injection 3 times a week I love it all and my hubb love it also we sure do make love a lot and I know he will only make love to me (that is one way to keep your man home find what he like to do to you and if you like it he will always be there and he will thank about you while he is at work and want to come home to you) so lades go ahead and get spanked if you like it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.