VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:45:03 05/01/19 Wed
Author: Knut Holt
Subject: Polls about strange or extreme medical exams in kids and adults

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE LATEST TESTAMONIALS

Interesting research polls about strange or intrusive medical and psycological exams or procedures kids and adults are subjected to. You can use these polls to tell your own history or the history of someone you know about. The polls already have a lot of interesting testamonials you can read and comment upon.

If the links are not active, you can copy them and use them in the address line of your browser where they will work.
-------------------------------------------------

Extended, mandatory well-child examination under anesthesia - where the kid undergo endoscopic inspections in the intimate zone and other body areas, extensive ultrasound inspections, ex-rays of several body zones, intrusive specimen collection and body function testings:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/611395

-----------------------------------------------

Poll about cystoscopy or bladder inspections in kids and adults:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/615327

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

Secret, intimate, intrusive medical exams and procedures under anesthesia on kids and adults:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/608976

--------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

Called in for a strange physical or psycological exam:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/605807

Alien abduction - investigation of memories of alien abduction or similar events, like abduction for surveillance and experimentation by governments or mafias

https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/625773

-------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

All the polls also have a message board. The individual stories of each participant will be published here. Here you can add comments or ask questions.

Knut Holt

aquila_grande@yahoo.no

Please also see his website with interesting information about alternative treatments, fitness and sex

http://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm

http://www.mydeltapi.com/erotic-products.htm
----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------
THE LATEST RESULTS FORM MY POLLS

Boy, 10yo, Latin America, inspections and tests in all body parts

I am male. It happened in Latin America. Before 1970. 10 years old. My parents just said we were going to a special clinic for a check up. My parents drove me to the exam at a health center. Other selection criteria. The exam was offered free as a service. The company conducting the exam was collecting data for their lab testing.

PREPARATIONS BEFORE THE ORDEAL

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got laxatives at home to clean out my stomach the day before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I had to strip totally naked before the exam.

I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast, on my stomach, my hip region and my legs.

I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus.

Parts of my body got numbed by a shot with a syringe. I got anesthesia through tubes into my blood vessels. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my anus. The anesthesia made me relaxed but I was conscious.

They started with me laying on my back. Then they gave medicine that made me feel woozyz. Then the nurses turned body left side, right side, on my stomach. They helped me get in the knee chest position. Later they had me on my back and placed my feet in the air with traps and spread my legs apart.

EXAMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube.

I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

They examined my stomach area with an ultrasound device or something similar. They took chest x-ray pictures. They took stomach x-ray pictures. They took x-ray pictures of my shoulder area. They took x-ray pictures of my hip area. They took x-ray pictures of my limbs.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope. They took specimens from my throut with a tube.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube.

The doctor explored my anus with a finger. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. I remember a barium enema x-rays and a cleaning enema.

They took specimens from the inside of my belly with a needle or tube through a hole in my belly button.

When they examined my anus they had me bent over and head down on a special table. The doctor pushed a big stainless steel tube into my rectum and it hurt. I cried.

After that they stuck a thinner metal tube into my urethra. That hurt too. When they stuck this huge needle into my bellybutton it was excruciating.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

They held me inconscious for some hours. I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam.

I remember they had me get on a gurney and they rolled me to a ward with several other kids. They transferred me to a bed with my IV and catheter. Then they injected something into my IV that knocked me out. I stayed there overnight.

The next morning the nurse took my blood pressure and temperature rectally and removed the IV and Foley catheter. An aid took me to the bathroom and gave me bath. Then they gave me a gown to wear. I stayed bed till my parents came to pick me up.

They brought me Panamacs and a robe to wear home. I was very sore.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended ordinary daytime school. I went to a evening or weekend ballet school. I went to a regular public school but I took ballet at Ballet Acadamy for the cities professional ballet.

COMMENTS

This is a comprehensive exam ordeal that selected kids in societies all around the globe go through. These ordeals begun back in the 1950es, has been goning on since then, and has got steadily more technologically advances.

It is going on more now than ever, and seem to be coordinated by some international unit, probably the World Health organization, but it is performed by the help of universities and medical companies. Kids going to ballet schools or the like are often selected to these ordeals and it appears that the school get money for it.

The purpose of the ordeal seems to be surveillance of the development, daily habits and health status of kids and medical experiments, which may vary from time to time.

Before the 1970es one did not have flexible colonoscopes and cystosopes as one tends to use now, so the kids got inspected by rigid instruments they inserted through the urethra and anus, and by x-rays using barium enemas.

As a service the staff sometimes also perform body adjustments on the kids after request from the parents or the school. It looks like they made some adjustments in the rectal zone of the boy and did something to his genitals to modify his pubertal development, probably requested by the ballet school. This possibly happened when he was unconscious after the main ordeal, and staff from the ballet school was probably at the place together with the doctors and nurses then.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Brother 14yo and sister 13yo abducted by a van for intimate examinations and testing

I am male. It happened at Dorset UK when I was 14, on the streets a few blocks from home A strange van came towards me. Some humans came out of the vehicle and approached me. The beings that came walked normally. The van was totally chrome silver the people were naked. I thought maybe they were naturists but they seemed odd somehow. They took my sister and I into this van (she's 2 years younger).

They hypnotized me with a humming sound. They told that they came to help me and that I had to come along and they made me willing. I walked along with them. They also took with them other persons, teenagers together with me. The lead woman was bald and had this thing on her wrist. She gestured at us and we just felt like we had to come with them. I just felt curious like all thought of danger was gone.

PREPARATIONS INSIDE THE PLACE THEY TOOK US

The van took us to a strange all-white facility. All the staff there were naked as well but my sister and I were the only kids there. I was brought into one or more preparation rooms and waiting rooms. They took our clothes off of us quickly and said we wouldn't need them and put what looked like a gas mask over our bits and told us to pee into them.

Then they gave us a full body washing with sponges including our hair then toweled us off with pure white towels that felt really soft like fleece.

PSYCHOSOCIAL INTERROGATION

I was kept in the same room as before before the tests.

They talked with me and questioned me about my life and opinions. They staged sexual scenes or handlings and tested my reactions. They showed us a lot of sex videos including gay and lesbian videos everyone in them was teens or younger. There wasn't any devices on us but they pointed small cameras at our genitals and said they were watching for reactions

EXTERNAL EXAMINATION AND TESTINGS

Same room but we were sitting on a table together, close enough together that we were touching. For some reason I didn't feel embarrassed for my sister to see me naked and she wasn't covering herself either we just felt relaxed.

They examined my head and neck in other ways. They went through our hair as if looking for head lice but then gave us scalp massages I think? That's what it felt like. They rubbed something like a toothbrush behind my ears. They looked and felt at my breast. They looked and felt at my stomach. They spent a lot of time rubbing my chest more than they did my sister which I thought was weird since I'm a boy They looked at and felt at my limbs and joints.

They tested my joints by bending flexing spreading and twisting my legs arms hands and feet in all thinkable direction. They moved our body parts around a lot to check for flexibility I guess, and spent a very long time on our inner thighs just rubbing them

TESTING OF SEXUAL REACTIONS

They looked at and felt at my intimate area. They spent the longest time examining our genitals, putting a camera on each of us as they did it and putting that up on the screen for us to watch each other. They made a big deal about our reactions to seeing each other, and told how important it is to get reactions like hardening and secretions for a girl, though all of them seemed calm and didn't look aroused.

They had us lie down on a cushion on the floor and instructed us to have sexual acts with each other.

HOW IT ENDED

Same room but they brought the cushion in and moved the table away They didn't give us our clothes back but dropped us off at the seaside in the same way as they took me.

We just stayed at the seaside bare for a while it was a couple hours before we started feeling normal again and realized what we'd done and that we were naked. I felt tired and drawsy when I was back. Just sleepy for a while slept 12 hours that night. My sister said she felt the same way I've tried to talk to some friends about whether they do something similar with family but it's hard to bring up.

COMMENTS

These kids were abducted by a governmental project with the purpose of investigating the satus of teens in the society. Highly probable the child protected services was involved in the project. These services tend to bring children into illegal acts with the excuse of performing necessary investigations.

From the account it looks like they took several teenagers with them in the van, but that they were tested two together at the center they were taken too.

While abducted they examined their development stage, took specimens from their body parts, tested their social reactions and sexual reactions, and investigated their daily habits.

Boys have special reactions in their breasts during puberty, including swallen glands. This makes the examination of the breasts of the boy logical.

The people that did these things were probably not naked, but more probably wore body-colored thight suits. The kids were subjected to electromagnetic techniques during the abduction process so that they got easy to lead and so that their senses and memory got impaired.

Such secret electromagnetic control techniques have been developed through secret progects (MKULTRA and the like) and since long been used to control people in certain situations. The techiques are of a kind that makes it possible to lead a fairly large crowd of people along without them questioning purpose and legality and making objections.

Even though they do not tell it or remember clearly, they probably had their clothes with them afterwords at the seaside, and they were probably surveilled until they had taken their clothes on again and got home.

Knut Holt

---------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Boy 13yo, Ontario, Canada, taken secretly at summer camp for intimate exams

I am male. It happened at Arden Ontario at the age 13 at a Summer camp

HOW THE EVENT BEGUN

Some alien-looking being appeared by me , but I did not see where they came from. I didn't see any sort of vehicle. Some sort of thing grey being appeared next to my bed.

I just got paralyzed as they approached me. I suddenly was inside the vehicle or some foreign place without knowing how it happened. I'm not sure where I was, but I was strapped down to a metal table They stripped me totally naked.

INITIAL PREPARATIONS AFTER BEING TAKEN

They emptied my bladder with a tube inserted into my urinary opening. They emptied my colon with a device inserted through my anus. They let me lay waiting after the preparation at a sort of table. When waiting I was strapped down. When waiting I had some device at my urinary opening to keep me empty. When waiting I had some device at my anus to keep me empty. When waiting I had a mask over my mouth and nose.

As a preparation I got anesthesia so that I lost my consciousness totally.

THE MAIN EXAM OR EXPERIMENTATION

I don't know much what they did I. I do not remember that they tested me. I do not remember they examined my limbs and joints. I cannot remember they examined my intimate zone. I don't remember any exams down there.

What I remember is the following:

They looked at and felt on my head face. mouth eyes ears and nose. They put instruments into my ears. They put instruments into my nose. They put instruments into my mouth and down into my throut.

They looked and felt at my breast. They looked and felt at my stomach. They felt everything well i was naked.

GOW THE EVENT ENDED

They brought me back in the same way as they took me. I woke up back in my bed I felt tired and drawsy when I was back. I had bruices on parts of me. I had cuts on parts of me. My clothes were messed up or put back clumpsily. I felt totally empty in my stomach as if all the contents in my intestines had been flushed out. At my next doctors appointment he noticed that I had my tonsils removed.

LASTING EFFECTS OF THE EVENT

The event did not change me or my life. Just made me wonder what happened.

COMMENTS

Many abductions for exams and experimentations happen at summer camps, and Canada seems to have many such stories.

They surely inspected the lower digestive system of the boy through his anus, his genitals, and his urinary system through his urethra. The preparations he talks about is exactly those before such exams.

They also surely took tissue samples from several parts of him.

Before the event they came into the room where he slept, paralyzed him and made him uncouscious before abducting him. This could have been done with gas given througfh a mask or by electronic waves directed against him. Probably both him and the other boys in the camp had been made sleepy before the abduction, possibly through the evening meal, or by anesthetic gas let into the room.

Those doing this to him could have been alien beings of some kind.

But most probably some governmental project, cooperating with the camp, abducted him, and they brought him into a secret room at the camp. The purpose of such projects seem to be surveillance about the health and habits of the young population, and to use kids as experimental objects.

The people coming into the room were probably masked, and possibly wore gas mask to protect themselves against anestheric gas in the room. This fact and because the boy already had been made slepy, made them appear alien and mystical.

Knut Holt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boy, North America, cystosocpy and colonoscopy at school

I had cystoscopy, I am male. The exam took place in North America, 14 years old, Years 2000-2004. Had cystoscopy in the doctor's or nurse's office at school. They told me something like this before the exam: We take you to some funny place, but first you have to visit the doctor for a short checkup. Besides me a nurse was there.

PREPARATIONS AND ARRANGEMENTS

Taken vitals like temperature, heart rate and blood pressure. Was totally naked during exam. I lay on my back with streight legs.

THE THINGS I KNOW ABOUT THE EXAM

They put a rigid stick-like cystoscope in through the urethra. They took out the scope and inserted a new scope to take further specimens. They also inspected the whole colon - full colonoscopy.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER TEH EXAM

Had to stay in bed some hours after the exam.

DIAGNOSIS AND FOLLOW-UP

Diagnosois was urethral stricture. Had corrective surgery. The reason was problems with urination.

JUDGEMENT

It was humiliating or awful.

COMMENTS

Some schools around the world perform these type of exams on kids that show symptoms that something migh be disturbed or just out of normal standard with body functions or behavior. Some schools even peform them on all kids in this age group. This fact is litle kown, but I have several accounts aboit it.

Usually it is pertformed by a visiting doctor and with assistance of the school nurse in a special room connected to the office of the nurse. Probably a visiting doctor did it with this boy too. I think he had got some athestesia so that he did not recogize that a doctor came in to do the exam.

The anesthesia probably made him forget details too, including the fact that the anesthesia was given.

Sometimes these exams show to be useful as in this case.

Knut Holt

Girl, 10-16yo, Eastern Europe health and thorrough puberty check by school

I am female. It happened in Eastern Europe, in years 2010-2014, at the ages 10,11,12,13,14,15,16 years. We were just picked randomly at school. and got in an ambulance or special car from school to a special establishment used for these type of exams. Like I said just picked up randomly at school and paired for exams one girl with one boy examined together.

PREPARATIONS

When we first arrived and they stripped our clothes off they also buzzed our hair off and shaved spots for the electrodes to go on. They said children shouldn't worry about having hair health is more important. When I first went to that school I wondered why so many had very short hair.

I had these exams every year for several more years paired with a different boy each time and when I had pubic hair they started shaving that off for the exam to put electrodes on my genital

They washed me before the exam. I was totally naked through all the procedures. The staff took my clothes of some time before the anesthesia had made its effect. I had to strip totally naked before the exam.

They placed me upon a simple examination table. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got electrodes on my cheast, my stomach, my hip region, my head.

I got lubricating and numbing cream into my vagina. I got ome numbing and lubricating cream injected into my anus. The anesthesia only took away pain. I was mostly awake during the procedure despite anesthesia given.

They did similar things to the boy being examined with me but I was more focused on what was going on with myself.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

They examined my head or neck with an ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar.

They used electrodes to record functions inside my head. They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions. They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL EXAMINATIONS

They used a speculum in my vagina. They inspected my vagina with a scope. They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my vagina with a finger.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body. There was no blanket we just laid naked out in the open for some time.

They took us back to the school after some hours and they washed us (together) to get off the fluid from the electrodes and ultrasound.

THE SHCOOL I ATTENDED

I attended private boarding school. It was for advanced students and it was boys and girls together.

COMMENTS

This was a thorrough health and puberty development check which seem to be common in special schools in Eastern Europe.

The way it was performed with a random boy and girl together suggests that it also had research purposes and that the school got money for that research. I guess that they took some secretions from the boy and injected it into the vagina of the girl to test bodily reactions at dfferent ages, and possibly also did it the other way.

The thorrough preparations suggest that they did more than the girl remembers, because she probably was sedated during parts of the procedures with anesthesia that makes it difficult to remember.

They surely inspected her through her anus, but possibly not her whole colon. This is common by these exams.

Much of the things done with the girl through her vagina, was probably done with the boy through his urethra and anus, for example internal ultrasound exam.

Knut Holt

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.