VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

[ The Zak McKracken Archive]
The Zak McKracken Forum
Login ] [ Main index ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, Mar 27
Author: Chris
Subject: Yes, I have to delete about 1 spam per day
In reply to: In Bed Alone... Again 's message, "Chris, the forum's been invaded" on Monday, Mar 27

(In case anyone is wondering, 'in bed alone...again' is replying to a spam message that I since deleted.)

Lately there's been an increase in spam. We get about one a day. I check the site every day so it's easy for me to delete them, but if it gets any worse we may have to move to another forum supplier I hope not. I like Voy forums. Compared with other free message boards they have a lot less advertising. They say they are working on ways to beat the spam problem, so hopefully they will find an answer.

In the meantime, look on the spam as part of the Zak universe. It's a sign of the stupidity epidemic. If you click on the ads, it shows that the Caponians are winning!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.