VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

[ The Zak McKracken Archive]
The Zak McKracken Forum
Login ] [ Main index ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, Mar 27
Author: The Guy that Writes
Subject: Thanks, I FINISHED THE FAN FICTION.
In reply to: Chris 's message, "Re: Great stuff!" on Monday, Mar 27

>>I look forward for next chapters!
>
>So do I! I've put them on the 'fan fiction' page at
>http://www.zaksite.co.uk/fanart.htm

Wow, thanks, I am glad to see it, by the way, the name of chapter 3 is ''Chapter 3: First steps''
It's my fault, i forgot to mention it.

Chapter 4: The killer is...

Zak and Annie reached the house of Larris family, they returned from Wright Larris funeral, Zak never saw Annie so sad since the day when they divorciated, Zak swored that the killer would pay his crime and Zak wondered if the killer could be the one that stoled the statue, Zak wanted to ask Annie about the paper he founded, and they went to Annie's bedroom.

''Doy you know someone called Samnabla Rodier?'' said Zak.

''Yes, it's the conservative of the Museum of... dad'' after saying that she cried again.

''Annie...'' Zak said.

They both kissed again, with more passion that ever, they wanted to marry again.

That night, Zak and Annie went to Rodier's house, it was on 22th avenue, the number 1961. The door was open, but no one was here.

''Let's examine the house'' said Annie, they searched, and found the stolen statue in a drawer.

''So, Samnabla is the burglar!!!'' said Zak, suddenly, they sensed a presence in the room, and they turned around, they saw the killer of Wright Larris, but now they could see clarely his face.
It was Samnabla Rodier.

Chapter 5: The case gets solved.

Zak talked to Samnabla.

''W-Who are you?'' said Zak, fearing.

''I'm Samnabla Rodier, I left my door opened so you could fall in this trap, I always noticed that I lost my card, the card you found, I wanted to steal the statue to selling it and earn money, Mr. Wright payed me poorly!'' said Rodier.

''You bas--!'' yelled Annie, she didn't finish her sentence because Rodier shooted Annie, Annie falled to the floor because the bullet hitted in her stomach.

''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'' cryed Zak, the revenge feel in him growed, he runned to Rodier, Rodier shooted, but Zak avoided all the shoot using his rage, he punched and knocked Rodier, instantly, he used Rodier's phone to call an ambulance and the police, the ambulance picked Annie and the police picked Rodier.

Chapter 6: An old love rebirths.

Luckily, Annie soon recovered, and she could talk to Zak in Zak's Mansion.

''It was one thing that maintained me with life'' said Annie.

''And what was that?'' asked Zak.

''Love, the love for you, Zak'' said Annie.

When Annie was fully recovered, she married again with Zak, and the lived in Zak's mansion, she's sure that is father in the afterlife would be happy.

THE END.

Let me know what do you think of it!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.