VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

[ The Zak McKracken Archive]
The Zak McKracken Forum
Login ] [ Main index ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, Mar 28
Author: The Guy that Writes
Subject: Another short story

Well, I'm writing another short story.

ZAK MCKRACKEN AND THE DARK TEMPLE.

Chapter 1: Not just another job.

Annie finally went to home after she ended her work in the library, Zak already made the lunch, but she didn't eat.

''Aren't you going to eat anything?'' said Zak, it really was hard for him cooking even with his book ´´Cooking for fools´´.

''Zak, we need to go to Argentina'' said Annie, Zak believed that it was a joke, but he realized Annie's serious tone.

''What? Why?'' asked Zak.

''I need to find a manuscript in Argentina'' said Annie.

''Why?'' asked Zak.

''My boss believes that the manuscript his the legendary lost dialogue of Plato'' said Annie.

''That's ridiculous'' Zak said.

''But you're coming with me, right?'' said Annie. Zak noticed that she still got somewhat of a sarchastic look in her face.

Chapter 2: In Argentina.

After an enjoyable flight, Zak and Annie were in Argentina, Zak was paranoic, he knowed that this was going to be another crazy and bizarre adventure.

''Where are we going?'' asked Zak.

''We must explore a temple called... The temple of Darkness'' answered Annie.

''I don't think that it's the name of an amusement park...'' said Zak.

''The temple is called of that way because the inhabitants of the zone are very superstitious'' answered Annie.

''I still have a bad feeling about this'' said Zak.

Zak and Annie called a taxi, when Annie telled the taxi driver that they were going to the temple of darkness, the taxi driver runned out of the car.

''You see, Annie? We shouldn't go to that temple!'' said Zak.

''I think that the taxi driver was too superstitious'' said Annie.

Finally, they reached the temple of Darkness, and they regreted to enter in the temple...

Chapter 3 and 4 coming soon!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.