VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

[ The Zak McKracken Archive]
The Zak McKracken Forum
Login ] [ Main index ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, Mar 29
Author: The Guy that Writes
Subject: Chapter 3 of The Dark Temple...
In reply to: Chris 's message, "Zak is a great subject" on Tuesday, Mar 28

>Wow! That was quick! I've put the story on the main
>site... that page is getting busy. Which is really
>good.
>
>I hope more people realise what a great character Zak
>is. The relationship with Annie, the newspaper, the
>Society for Ancient Wisdom, the aliens... there are so
>many possible stories.

That's true, I'm also inspired by other things, Zak McKracken and the Stolen Statue could perfectly be a Tintin Tale, and in Zak McKracken and the Dark Temple there's a lot of the Zelda Games (I'm also a big fan of this saga, you should play The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time!)

Chapter 3: Booby traps.

Zak and Annie suddenly heared a strange sound when they entered, they saw an inscription on the wall, it said
''Perdedores seguid'' wich translated to english is ''Losers ahead''.

''Annie, GET DOWN!'' yelled Zak, and they crouched, Zak was right, because when they crouched, a lance was shooted, and would have cutted their heads if they standed.

''Thanks'' said Annie.

Far far away, in the space, there was a long spaceship, some aliens called the caponians were here, the caponians were extremely ugly, and all weared black costume, except his king, that dressed in an Elvis Presley type of costume.

''How long is it to the Earth'' said the King.

''Just one hour, oh supreme god'' said a caponian with a name too complicated to say, so I'll call him Zlrhpeckharl wich his easier to pronounce.

''I want revenge for those two that turned on the Skolarian Device, who where his names?'' asked the King.

''The one that his masculine is called Zak, the female one is denominated Annie'' responded Zlrhpeckharl.

''I want to kill them with an extremely bloody mode, any suggestions?'' asked the King.

''Yes, we could take them to a place called the temple of Darkness, no one as ever survived to it'' responded Zlrhpeckharl.

''It sounds well, we go there'' answered the King.

''Yes sir'' ended Zlrhpeckharl.

I am writing chapter 4!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.