VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:43:24 04/04/05 Mon
Author: Joseph
Subject: Playing Doctor with my wife

Right after we got married, my wife came home from work sick and feverish, she was 23 at the time. I felt her forehead, and she was very warm. I suggested going to the Doctor, but she refused, saying she would be alright. She then said, "just take my temperature to see if I have A fever". I went to the medicine cabinet, and got out the thermometer, as I was shaking it down, it flew out of my fingers and landed on the floor and broke. I then went to our first aid kit and looked, but all that was in there was a rectal one.
I came back into the bedroom, and found her in bed under the covers. I told her what happened, and she said, "okay, take it in my bottom, you are my husband". She rolled onto her tummy and pulled back the covers. All she had on was a tee shirt and no panties. I proceeded to put some vaseline on the thermometer. Next I spead her cheeks and saw her litle opening. I pushed in the glass rod almost all the way in. We then waited for 5 minutes, and I pulled it out. She was about 100.8.
I called the doctor and explained and he said to take her temperature about every hour, and call him if it went up any higher. I told him it was a rectal temperature reading, and he said to continue taking it that way. I told D I would have to take her temp every hour, and it didn't bother her. I did enjoy it though.
Her fever did go down by morning, but I did get a charge out of all this.

A few days later, she came home, and asked me to take her temperaure, as she wasn't feeling well.

I said Doctor J will be right there. I came into the bedroom with a new oral thermometer. D made a frown and said, "could you use the other one please". I went and got the rectal one. This time I lubed the glass rod, spread her cheeks and lubed around her anus. As I inserted the thermometer, I twisted it a little, and she pushed back a little pulling it in further. We waited and when I removed it, she was normal.

As we were eating dinner, she spoke about going a little further, with our doctor playing. We purchased a lot of instruments. I gave her complete physicals. Checking her heart and lungs with a stethoscope. We had several thermometers, I even took her temperature vaginally and rectally at the same time. D also enjoyed when I had to give her an enema. Her OB/GYN gave her a speculum. I would also do recto/vaginal exams as well. Yes I have to say I did have a great time playing doctor.

I still do to this day, but not with my X wife anymore.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.