VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: SKW deals with an impostor...

Author:
SK
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:37:44 03/12/10 Fri
Author Host/IP: c-76-122-67-219.hsd1.ga.comcast.net/76.122.67.219

A few days ago my friend London Andrews received a Facebook message from what appeared to be a fellow model named "Ashley Alexis Grace". During the conversation that followed, "Ashley" proceeded to tell London that she needed to be careful if she planned on shooting with me (not knowing that London had already been at my place for 4 days).

London, deciding to play along, asked why. "Ashley" responded that at last year's FetishCon I had basically fucked every girl there, impregnated a few, purposefully injured models, and then physically assaulted "her" (attempting rape), only to get "chased off" by another producer. Needless to say, none of these statements were true.

She then told London NOT to contact her at her Myspace/Model Mayhem page because they'd been hacked. This immediately told us that the only hacked account was the Facebook one "she" was writing from...and that the REAL Ashley Alexis Grace had control of the other accounts.

This morning my friend Angel Williams contacted me with news of the same girl trying to reach her on Facebook and telling her that I was posing as her under a fake Myspace account. When asked for proof by a disbelieving Angel, however, "Ashley" provided none.

At this point it's obvious that some guy out there is impersonating Ms. Grace and spreading lies about myself and God knows who else. After working with the lovely Betty Jaded a few weeks ago she mentioned that the same had happened to her with a guy named Justin who had been pretending to be a girl named RayvenDraven on MySpace. This same Justin character had approached me under the same name requesting nude photos of models in exchange for photos of "her". After Betty Jaded's boyfriend had his fake profile removed from MySpace, he went into a rage (thinking I had done it), claiming that he would find me at FetCon and "kick my ass."

This, obviously, has yet to happen.

Our current hypothesis, then, is that this "Justin" might be the same guy impersonating Ashley Alexis Grace on Facebook and spreading lies about producers and models that saw through his act. Either way, I wanted to post this as a warning to those who may have come across him in the past. At this time I am planning to contact the real Ms. Grace as well as Facebook about this situation. For now, I guess that old saying is true:

You haven't really made it till someone hates you.

-SK

UPDATE! 3.13.10

According to some recent info, the guy who's
been impersonating Ashley Grace and spreading false rumors about several
producers/models is named JUSTIN DRYSDALE. He has been hit by legal
action in the past and currently resides in Canada. I'll be working on
getting his full address and contact info to hand over to my lawyer
within the next few days...but for now, he's the gentleman pictured in
the center of the photo below:

His Twitter page is located here: http://twitter.com/JustinDrysdale

I'll keep this updated as time goes by.

-SK

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.