VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: "Waiting too long..."

Author:
Sleeperkid
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:08:27 05/23/12 Wed
Author Host/IP: c-69-180-20-234.hsd1.ga.comcast.net/69.180.20.234

To every SKW fan claiming that I wait "too long" in between free updates, I ask you to read the following:

If you honestly find yourself fiending for SKW material during the days that I'm either: a) shooting customs, b) editing customs, c) traveling to shoot customs, d) adding videos and clips to skwppv.com, and/or e) spending time with friends and family, I ask you to think on the following piece of info:

Out of every wrestling site out there, we might just be the only one that provides massive free updates and CONTINUES to supply exclusive material in between said updates. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, it probably means you're only interaction with our work involves going to www.sleeperkidsworld.com and hitting the refresh button every few days. If this is the case, let me clue you in on some stuff:

The following are links to pages I CONSTANTLY add exclusive pics, clips, updates, anecdotes, candid shots, etc. to. This is done on a nearly daily basis, and our more die-hard fans are always appreciative of our efforts. I ask you to please check these pages out in between our major updates, and I promise you'll remain entertained:

https://www.facebook.com/sleeperkidsworld - If you have NOT added us as a Facebook "friend" yet, then believe me...you've been missing out.
&
http://sleeperkid.deviantart.com/ - Constantly updated with new photos of upcoming matches, new attire, wrestlers, and more.

---I truly hope this helps alleviate those SKW hunger pains, folks. Now stop yellin' at me while I work on our next update :-)

Peace out...

-Sleeperkid.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: "Waiting too long..."Rob
(bas2-toronto09-2925336600.dsl.bell.ca/174.93.24.24)
22:56:41 06/23/12 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.