VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: A New Era at SKW?

Author:
Defenestrator
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:52:34 01/27/13 Sun
Author Host/IP: ool-435529e0.dyn.optonline.net/67.85.41.224

I just had to stop by to offer kudos for all ten of the latest clips in the latest SKW PPV update, certainly among the best ever as evidenced by three of my all-time favorite SKW stars in THE BARREL AND THE BLADE 3, and also SERENA'S POOR BELLY, the latter made even more pleasurable by "Chapter One" being in the title hopefully signaling the promise for a long-running series.

But above all worth noting is this update's possibly turning the page on a historic new era at Sleeperkid's World, relating to THE DESTINY OF THE BELT! Nothing has been more eagerly awaited than the return of Angelina, and I was delighted to see her face two opponents in separate clips here. I hope this isn't too much of a spoiler as to the status of the SKW championship for those who haven't visited yet, but with congratulations to the reigning and deserving champ, I hope a rematch is in the near future.

And as I recall both Jackson and Serena had "won" future opportunities at the SKW title (specifically against Angelina), I hope they get their rightful shots against both the former and current champs, especially since the challengers' hopes for championship gold would likely be instantly dashed if they tried cashing in their opportunities right now, which nevertheless would be a big win for the rest of us.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.