VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Re: Matches with Ring Announcers

Author:
Jerry
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:43:42 04/19/15 Sun
Author Host/IP: 23-114-212-29.lightspeed.irvnca.sbcglobal.net/23.114.212.29
In reply to: Power Fan. 's message, "Re: Matches with Ring Announcers" on 12:30:12 04/19/15 Sun

>How would that be done, Jerry? I asked this question
>on another custom company's F.B. page. I'll likely
>ask the guy directly, too.

He already replied and said he wasn't really into it. That's cool and I respect it. To answer your question, just shoot a match (preferably a ring match) and have the heel every now and then yell something or gesture to the crowd when she is in the middle of demolishing her jobber opponent.

Then after the match is edited, have 2 people (SKW and J Velvets, a fan or two who are into sports broadcasting or something like that) record the ring announcing audio while they watch the replay of the match. Overlay that with the video and add in some canned background noise with larger cheers on the highspots or responding to the heel's calls out to them and there you have it. :)

Just a fun idea. Like I said, sometimes watching a more anonymous match from an announcer's point of view makes the experience different. See the video with the option of turning on/off the commentary? :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.