VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Sumiko vs Bambi Buttons Grudge Match Custom

Author:
SC
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:33:33 08/11/16 Thu
Author Host/IP: NoHost/170.170.59.138

This was my first custom with Sleeperkid, and we're off to a great start! I wanted to see Sumiko and Bambi Buttons tangle in a humiliation-filled match, and boy did they oblige! Both ladies were outstanding, as talented in the ring as they are beautiful. And as we all know, that speaks volumes!

So many places to start. I enjoyed working with SK, and particularly appreciated his no nonsense approach to getting things done well and efficiently. He clearly listened to what I wanted, delivering an incredible video. Loved the HD and felt like I was in the mat room while watching. I really appreciated the communication during the process and the quick delivery!

As far as the video, wow! Gorgeous Sumiko struts in the cocky mean girl, taking it to beautiful Bambi, a newcomer to the mats. Sumiko dishes out the pain and humiliation, dropping the relative newcomer with a very hot headscissors! She then takes her eyes off lovely Bambi while declaring this one over. What could go wrong?...

Well Ms. Buttons has a couple of delicious surprises up her sleeve for the veteran vixen, as we surmise as she opens and quickly closes her eyes during a dismissive post KO peck on the forehead from Sumiko.

A sneak attack cuts short Sumiko's bragging, as Bambi proceeds to extract some payback, and then some, for the first fall. Poor Sumiko suffers through a barrage of painful and humiliating holds, including Boston crabs, camel clutches, backbreakers, bow and arrows and chinlocks. Bambi even stuns Sumiki and hoists the cocky cutie into a perfect ceiling hold!

Not satisfied to merely dominate the veteran in the ring and knock her the heck out repeatedly, Bambi outdoes herself by humiliating Sumiko after every fall. Think matchbooks, long pins and foot on face victory poses. Ouch!

By the end a thoroughly defeated Sumiko literally begs Bambi to stop, but ends up in a most helpless and humiliating position as those pleas fall on deaf ears. A wise man might say this was the most one wrestler has humiliated another at SKW...and I know I'm not disagreeing with that assessment!

I can't say enough about the great job these everyone did! The wrestling was awesome, and the selling world class. Sumiko was her usual, awesome jobbertastic self. I hadn't seen Bambi in action before, and I was thoroughly impressed. She's definitely got a bright future!
SK did a great job capturing perfect camera angles and producing a top notch video. I had hoped for a slow burning rage culminating in the demolition of a cocky wrestler, complete with great camera angles and selling. Boy did he deliver!

A truly great job. I'll definitely be back for another custom!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.