VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: sleeper hold time

Author:
Allan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:46:31 04/15/05 Fri
In reply to: tfactor 's message, "sleeper hold time" on 17:40:23 04/13/05 Wed

>The person will usually be out a minute,maybe a minute and a half at most. The reason is the hold works by closing off the cartoid arteries in the neck, which shuts off blood flow to the brain,which causes the faint. As soon as the hold is released, blood flow is restored, and the person starts to wake up. I would not keep anyone in a sleeper more than a couple of seconds after they passed out. The reason is while their being choked, the vagus nerve signals the heart to pump harder to increase blood pressure to overcome the blockage of the arteries. In a healthy person,if the hold is released as soon as their out, they wake up a little disoriented, none the worse for wear. But if someone had high blood pressure, or heart disease, it could cause a stroke or cardiac arrest. I have played with sleepers and breath control scenes for over 10 years, but only with people whose medical history I knew, and I am CPR certified. There really is no safe way to "Keep" someone out from a sleeper. If you or your ladyfriend have sleepy rape fantasies, perhaps you should just have her take a sleeping pill and play with her then, and video it so she can see what she missed. Good luck and stay safe.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: sleeper hold timechris07:56:18 04/16/05 Sat
    Re: sleeper hold timeHarold Jerome14:03:58 06/18/06 Sun

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.