VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums:

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: How to find partners willing to play the "sleeper" game.

Author:
Keith
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:21:56 06/04/06 Sun

I see a lot of posts asking for advice on how to find willing partners. I have some advice for these people and I'm not being rude or funny. For women-If you have a husband or boyfriend just ask. Only the wussiest,Ray Romano,or Jerry Seinfeld,in need of therapy type would be offended. 99% of the guys I know would be delighted if their wife or girlfriend suggested they try something freaky. If you don't have a hubby/boyfriend,there's got to be some guy you work with who's so hot for you he'd jump at the chance to do anything with you,even if it was you dress in a clown suit and throw pies in his face. For guys-pay for it. $200 bucks an hour for a pro mistress or female bodybuilder/session wrestler to choke you into la-la land, or let you choke her is money well spent. It's easy,simple, and you don't have to try to explain to someone who will never understand why your a "superfreak" as Rick James said. You could ask your wife or girlfriend,but unless she's an ex-hooker who's seen everything or incredibly open-minded,more often than not the response is going to be-"You want to choke me?" "I thought you loved me." "Why do you want to make me pass out?" "You have some weird necrophilia fetish your not telling me about? "You want me to choke you?" "Why?" "You have some weird prison rape fantasy or something?" I have played the sleeper game with my wife,both giving and receiving as she falls into the rare open-minded percentage,but even she is like-"I just don't get the big thrill of passing out and waking up disoriented." She'll only let me sleeper her if she's drunk or if it's a special occasion i.e.-my birthday,our anniversary etc. She's even jokingly said "I wish you'd find a hooker or something who was into that,because even though I'll throw you a bone once in a while,I really don't get off on it" Hope this helps some people out.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: How to find partners willing to play the "sleeper" game.Jones10:38:21 06/05/06 Mon
Re: Thanks,Jones!Keith00:21:57 06/06/06 Tue
Refreshing to see an actual civilized sleeperhold debateThe Wulf17:20:39 06/16/06 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.