VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: How many of you have been sleeperd out???

Author:
Harold Jerome
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:23:10 06/10/06 Sat
In reply to: Keith 's message, "Re: How many of you have been sleeperd out???" on 13:20:23 02/20/06 Mon

I have a mixed wrestling story. I once visited my cousin Tamy in Georgia. Our parents were out and we decided to have a wrestling match. The first one to get 4 KOs or submissions win. She got the first submission with an STF. I got my first with an armbar. This is when we started to Ko eachother. I KO'd her with a headscissors, I realized it after holding it in for 3 minutes. She KO'D me later with a sleeper, and then again with another. I did a standing headscissors, and she gave up. She then amazingly KO'D me with a Foot Smother. She won, I woke up and she said since she won I had to lick her toes. Idid it and I later challenged her again. But I won that time 4-1

>I had a girlfriend who was a bodybuilder that got off
>on knocking guys out with both the sleeperhold and her
>leg-scissor. I enjoyed it. I also have seen a couple
>of mistresses that do it. Josephine of San Francisco
>is a black-belt in ju-jitsu and she can put you out in
>about 2 seconds.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: How many of you have been sleeperd out???Frank22:39:18 05/22/17 Mon

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.