VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums:

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: a sleeper party

Author:
Keith
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:52:43 09/08/06 Fri

A friend of mine had a party/barbecue last weekend,and there were about 6 couples there including my wife and I. Someone had brought a kareoke machine and after everyone had numerous beers people started singing. My buddy wanted his wife to sing,but she adamantly refused. He started tickling her feet,but she still refused. He then got behind her and put his arms around her neck and said-"Your going to sing,or your going to sleep." "I'm not singing!" was her reply and he sleepered her out in front of everyone! "Oh my god." one of the other women said-"He actually knocked her out!" "What did he do to her?" My pal and I explained about the sleeperhold and all the other women decided they wanted try it. We even had a five way contest to see who could put his lady under the fastest. It was cool,and the one guy thats a camera buff got some cool pictures. Too bad we didn't have a video camera. Maybe next time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.