VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums:

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: FACT

Author:
Keith
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:34:58 10/04/06 Wed
In reply to: loserboi 's message, "FACT" on 05:53:41 09/16/06 Sat

>Well I'm glad that "Wikepedia.com" is the be-all and end-all for medical advice. Tell me,are you an EMT or an RN or a doctor? Are you certified in CPR? Are you well versed in the function of the vagus nerve,or how gases are absorbed into the respiratory system? If your not,then shut the fuck up and shove your sanctimoniuos attitude. For the record,my wife is an R.N.,and I am certified in CPR,and have studied extensively all the forms of "Edge play" and "Breath play" and "Blood play"-i.e.-cartoid chokes-that people play with for over 20 years. THe amount of chloroform that it would take to kill someone is a lot. You would have to hold the rag over their face depriving them of all oxygen for several minutes,AFTER they were out. There was a case a few years ago where a "kinky" couples games went wrong. If he'd only tried to "keep her out"-dosing her when she fully woke up to send her back to dreamland,he'd have probably been ok. This idiot killed his wife with chloroform,but in testimony,admitted it was a consensual game,but that after she was out,if she twitched,or moved even one hand or one foot,he'd give her another "whiff" to keep her "totally out". She eventually "OD'd" on it and died. The poor girl played with drugs, and trusted a moron-a deadly combination. But don't sprout sanctimonious blanket statements about safety,about a subject you obviously know very little about .

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.