VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums:

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Beware of what you want-you might get it!

Author:
Keith
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:47:44 11/18/06 Sat

I have been a hardcore edge player for over 20 years,and I shake my head at the "newbies" I see complaining on this site. "I told the mistress I wanted to be choked unconcious no matter what,and she wouldn't stop,I thought I was going to die." Hello? You told her you wanted to knocked out,and to ignore your pleas for mercy. She did what you paid her to do. I know people that have said they wanted to be placed in inescapable bondage and not released no matter what for three hours,and then complained that after about 20 minutes,and their first orgasm,it got boring and painful. What sounds good in fantasy,is not often fun in reality. Like being forced to pass out. It sounds cool in theory,but any episode of forced unconciousness,is going to have be-duh-forced,and maybe painful or scary. Take your fantasies slow,if your trying to make them a reality,and especially with a pro,be honest. Don't say "I'm an old hand" Admit that your experimenting,possibly for the first time,and that you may need help. It will go a lot easier,and you'll have much more fun if your honest,truly honest with yourself and your partner. I'll give you an example-I have a major foot fetish. A mistress friend of mine gave me a birthday present one time. She tied me up and "forced" me to lick her feet and the feet of three of her female friends for about an hour. I was in heaven,and told a close buddy how hot it was. He begged me to arrange a similar session with my friend. I did,and he was disappointed as hell. The reason? He has no interest whatsoever in women's feet. He's a tit man,born and raised. It sounded good in theory,being forced to suck the feet of dominant women. Now if they'd done tits,he'd have been over the moon. But he wasn't honest-he said,he wanted to exactly emulate my party. That's all I'm saying-beware of what you ask for,you might get it. Hope this helps everyone out.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Beware of what you want-you might get it!joe11:25:32 01/12/07 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.