VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Happy Holidays!

Author:
Jessle
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:33:15 12/01/06 Fri

So it almost holiday season again (despite the non-stop xmas music that been going for over a month now, I hold tight to the idea that its still only almost *g*)

In any case, in honor of the holidays (and since it worked so well for Halloween) I'm offering fancy fun incentive to donate to my ALC ride

Anyone donating before the end of the month, for any amount, will get a delicious thank you gift. What's in it? Its a surprise! (but most likely home made fudge. Who doesn't like fudge?)

So toss me the change you find in your sofa and get a delicious Christmas gift. Help others live to see another holiday. Reap the gift of a tax deductible charitable donation (that means you save $$ too if you're in the US).

Check out www.aidslifecycle.org/1690 for more info or to donate.

And thanks again for reading.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.