VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: REAL knockouts in women's fights! Boxing, MMA, etc.

Author:
Randy L
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:31:36 01/26/07 Fri

We've all seen the sample sleeper hold videos here on this site and in the occassional movie. And we know they are all bullshit and not real.

But I've found some that ARE REAL - in female MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) fights and knockouts in female boxing.

And they're not too hard to find. Go to www.youtube.com (you know, youtube the online video posting site, right?).

Use the search function to find what you want.

Use search terms like female boxing, female boxing knockouts, female KO, etc. There's quite a bit to choose from, and you'll see video of actual official sanctioned fights.

Ever heard of a triangle choke? Works like a sleeper, but from the front and with the legs. Look up "triangle choke" on wikipedia.

Search youtube for "female triangle choke". There's a pair of videos shot with 2 camera at the same fight. Sharice Davids fought Courtney Martell and knocked her out with a triangle choke 46 seconds into the fight. It's fucking awesome to watch! You can also use "sharice" for the search term, and it's in the list. One video of the fight runs 2:16 minutes, and the other is 4:08.

I forget what it's called exactly but a sleeper hold applied from the front with the arms is a front choke or something like that.

The most awesome female fight knockout video I saw on youtube can be found be using the search term "vanessa porto". Then scroll down the list to the video that runs 1:32. She fought Juliana Werner (aka Juliana Aguiar, I think she got married). From the time the fight started to the time it ended is 28 seconds! She grabbed the other girl, threw her down on the ground with her arms already halfway in position, and choked the living shit out of her right away. She was OUT when the fight ended and laid there. There are a few good camera angles and a slow-motion replay. I don't mind admitting I stroked my dick in front of the computer while watching this video! It's the most fucking awesome female knockout I ever saw, that's all I can say.

She was hanging onto her neck so hard it reminded me of a lion dragging around a dead deer like you see in those africa nature tv shows.

I can only imagine what that Juliana Aguiar / Werner thought after she woke up, about how badly she got her ass kicked in that fight.

More info can be found on the "full contact fighter database" about the women who fight in boxing and mma. Find it on google and type in the names of women you want to research. It's not a complete list but it's poretty good.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: REAL knockouts in women's fights! Boxing, MMA, etc.RandyL15:35:33 02/16/07 Fri
Re: REAL knockouts in women's fights! Boxing, MMA, etc.Keith23:39:12 02/16/07 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.