VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Judgemental Sanctimonious Cowards

Author:
Keith
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:05:13 02/24/07 Sat

I just had to respond to dripping sarcasm of Mr. "huh?" after I offered "Tina" good advice on how to safely play "sleepy" games with her husband. Yes,the right thing to do is not screw around with dangerous acts. But that's like telling your teenage kids not to drink,smoke or have sex,and assume that they won't and hope for the best. Isn't it better to give your son rubbers, or get your daughter on the pill,than to be the youngest grandparents in town,or worse, have them do something stupid like you see in the media where the kids hid pregnancy from the parents and teachers and killed the baby and dumped it a garbage can? Isn't it better to tell them that yes,their in trouble but if their drunk please don't drive,call you and you'll pick them up and at least their alive to be grounded,rather than dead in a ditch somewhere? That's all I was trying to do. It was clear that "Tina" and her husband were going to experiment,so I thought I'd clue them in to potential dangers and tell them how to play somewhat safely. People are going to do freaky shit,in the interest of getting off or getting high,and no,I'm not condoning their actions,but since their going to do it,they might as well do it the safest way possible. Like wearing a life-jacket when canoeing through the rapids. Racing cars or motorcycles at 200 mph isn't exactly safe either,but the guys wear helmets and firesuits to minimize the chance of injury or death,in case of a mishap. I love people who sit in almighty judgement of others tapping out their venom on a computer. Who elected you judge,jury and executioner on what is or is not acceptable behavior? 100 years ago interracial marriage wasn't allowed. Homosexuality is still frowned upon in many circles. Go ahead and be a prude,and have sex through a hole in a sheet because you don't approve of nudity,but don't spew your opinion on the rest of us like it's law,and were all idiots if we don't agree with you.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Judgemental Sanctimonious CowardsJones19:32:26 02/25/07 Sun
Thanks Jones!Keith23:22:24 02/27/07 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.