VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: A little note for "huh?"

Author:
huh>
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:36:00 03/25/07 Sun
In reply to: Keith 's message, "A little note for "huh?"" on 02:16:48 03/25/07 Sun

And of course everyone you give advice to MUST have those same credentials right? So it MUST be safe for them too!

Hey, you know what else I used to fantasize about? Being one of those cool hitmen in action films who take out a bunch of bad guys in order to save the day. Or a ninja who plows through many baddies to save a trapped princess.

Know why I never tried?

Cause killing people is a bad thing.

Now take your little spiel and keep repeating it to yourself whatever helps you sleep at night?

Me? I'll continue "whacking off" to a fantasy that, in reality, could cause death, much like pro wrestling tried for real (real pressure on holds, real impact on the ground) can kill, as done by companies (SKW, and others) that on their very site state how stupid trying it for real can be.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
No reply, eh Keith?Huh?04:19:18 04/17/07 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.