VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Today I handled all family business.....

Author:
Keith
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:08:20 04/20/07 Fri

This is not only for "huh" but for every other arrogant,venom spewing asshole that I have encountered surfing this board since 2002. You talk about whether or not you should live out your fantasies and whether or not their dangerous or politically correct? When I was kid and watched "Rocky" movies I wanted to be a boxer. Guess what? I boxed Golden Gloves for three years in college and actually won a championship. Fantasy fulfilled. My dad loved NASCAR and after "Days of Thunder" he said we should race cars. Him being a mechanic by trade, he built a "Hobby Stock" Camaro and we raced it on our local oval track,him working the pit,and me driving. We finished fourth in points that year and second in the "Rookie of the Year" voting. Fantasy fulfilled. Before I got married I wanted to explore BDSM. I contacted and met and partied with several famous L.A. and S.F. and N.Y.,and Las Vegas Mistresses and submissives and learned what I needed to learn. Fantasy fulfilled. I wanted to coach football,so I helped out a friend with his kid's Pop Warner team. After we won the Pop Warner Championship, I applied for and got several high school coaching jobs. This past year we were state champion runner-ups. Whether or not I ever make college or pro-fantasy fulfilled. I'm on the field calling plays,while your screaming at your T.V. Anything I ever wanted to do, I did it. Even if it was something "stupid" like let a friend choke me out. I don't need to take shit from some sanctimonious prick who never tried anything,who gets off on sitting at his computer telling other people what idiots they are for being "Doers" instead of "talkers". Unless your ready to put your money where your mouth is and actually do something, shut up to other people who have a pair.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.