VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Brother V Sister

Author:
Dale (Sleeper Hold)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:59:36 07/17/07 Tue

Hi All,
When we were kids me and my sister liked watching the wrestling on tv together and some times after watching we had a playful wrestling match together.And l would norally let must sister because she was a girl.We are both in are 40's now. About two month ago we started watching wrestling again together and that was great fun.One month ago after watching the wrestling my sister said to me let's have a wrestling match together and l did not say any thing because l was thinking my sister was joking and after a little while my sister said are you chicken or some thing and that make me mad and l reply ok then l'm going to kill you.So the match was on for the next day.My sister came round about 10am So the first question l asked her did she still went the match and she said what do you think l came for.The rules were no time limited and any thing goes.When the match started my sister got me into a head lock but l got out of that very easly and got hold of her right arm and started to pull and twist it l could see on my sister face she was not liking it so l asked if she wanted to submit she said never and l reply then l have to break your arm no you don't and she gave me a forarm smash which l did not like leting go of her arm and felling to the carpet. My sister got hold of my hair and got me to my feet and throw me across the room and she said how do you like that.To cut the story short after wrestling for about a long time about a hour or so my sister got me into a Sleeper hold and she did put me to sleep so she was the winner l was in a lot of pain for a few day after ward.Now l'm trying to get my sister to give me a rematch.Hopefully some one will reply and let me know what ther thoght of my story.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Brother V Sisterscissor_submission12:40:36 08/17/07 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.