VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums:

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Don't tell her friends -part 2!

Author:
Keith
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:39:00 04/26/10 Mon

If you find a good play partner like Mr. Jones, you better keep it secret. Years ago before I got married I was into the sleeper thing. When I was about 19 and in college, In my neighborhood (in Missouri of all places) a woman about 30 years old rented the house across the street. She was an amateur bodybuilder, had a smokin' bod, and wasn't shy about showing it. It was summer, and she was always in a bikini,or barefoot in shorts which drove the men of the neighborhood wild. One day her and I were having a couple beers when I got the nerve to ask-"I bet if you got those legs around a guy's neck, he'd pass out?" Her answer- "Want to find out?" My answer- A resounding "Yes!" The next thing I knew,I was waking up disoriented between her luscious legs. "What happened?" "I knocked your ass out!" "Want me to do it again?" I became her "Scissor-slave" that summer. I'd mow her lawn,change the oil on her car,paint her fence, stuff like that, and as a reward she'd scissor me out. On the days where she'd worked herlegs at the gym, she'd do the traditional sleeper with her powerful arms. I told some friends, and they came over because they couldn't believe that a woman could KO a man that easy. They became addicted, and soon she had a stable of loyal followers. Some of them started paying her power bill, phone bill, buying groceries for her etc. A good time was had by all, until one of these idiots who went to the fanatical Assembly of God church confessed to his parents, and his fire and brimstone preacher father read the young lady the riot act, that what she was doing was evil and sinful, and basically prostitution, and that if she didn't stop, he'd have his top Deacon, a cop, arrest her for prostitution. Not only did the scissor parties end, she moved away!! Arrrgggh!!! I love how one Self-righteous bastard cam ruin something good for everyone. I later moved to Nevada where Prostitution is legal. I met a hooker who was into sleepy play, that actually had her own supply of Chloroform! We got to know each other, and eventually she'd let me chloroform her,and play with her while she was out. Until one day, another hooker asked why she was always groggy after a visit from me. My friend innocently confessed our game to someone she thought was a friend. The other girl told the Brothel management, and my friend got in trouble, and was told to never do that type of party again, or if she did she'd have to have another girl present,and to charge over $1.000 a pop for it, which I obviously couldn't afford. Thanks again, judgemental people for NOT minding your own business!. Anyhow, be careful who you tell about your adventures if you want to keep having them!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.